Technical Support & Consultancy for Windturbine owners
Active in the Wind Turbine Industry since 1993.
Brand independent inspections all over the world, Onshore and Offshore.
Practical recommendations and solutions.
Clear reports with helpful conclusions and recommendations.
TeSuCon is an official distributor of Evacuator™, which allows technicians to escape with several people at different locations.
- Different locations for rescue (e.g. roof hatch and hoist hatch) are possible with one unit.
- The Evacuator™ is equipped with steel cables and the unit can easily be installed in a fireproof cabinet.
- A specific Evacuator™ is designed per type of turbine in order to create the optimal type and numbers of escape routes.
- Easy access to the yellow connection eye. The eye is accessible from inside and outside the turbine and can be used up to 282 [kg].
- Two additional evacuation harnesses are placed right next to every connection eye. Descending with a standard harness is also possible.
Technical Windturbine Inspection
Technical inspections by TeSuCon provide invaluable insight in the technical state and the performances of the Wind Turbine.
TeSuCon can provide a wide arrange of inspections:
Videoscopic inspections of the Gearbox and Main Bearing(s).
Vibration measurements and analysis of all rotating components.
Electrical inspections of Generators and High-Voltage Transformers.
Oil and Grease analysis.
Analysis of the entire technical status of the turbine.
Safety & Statutory inspection
TeSuCon is experienced (30 years of experience), trained and certified to conduct safety and statutory inspections on wind turbines.
Statutory Inspection of Work Equipment.
Statutory Inspection of Personal Protective Equipment.
Statutory Inspection of Permanent Means of Access to the Wind Turbine.
Statutory Inspection of Structural Anchor Devices.
On-Site Quality Management
TeSuCon offers services before, during and after the execution phase of the Wind Turbine
Tesucon can provide Pre-Assembly Inspections as well as assistance for overseeing the installation of the project.
Take-Over Inspections and End-of-Warranty Inspections can also be provided.